Solartint stores?

Hey Dev, I think the Elton Group in Melbourne have some sort of rights to the Lumisty product in Australia?

Not sure if it is an exclusive arrangement, but they do have it in stock.  :thumb

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were just too many on sellers trying to make mega bucks out of it BO without doing anything to it.

When it finally got to the end tinter who actually got to fit it to glass, the cost was stratospheric and made it not viable.

The golden goose got taken to KFC and it was such a shame because it had great potential.

Devil

Is World Mark trying to apply the same policy to the retail side of window tinting as they have done so with the Aftermarket side?

80% market share?

Is there any other industry in the world that would have allowed such a monopoly?

For those who think that they have just practiced good business to earn this... My business was ruined overnight by the very company that I was trying to promote. They didn't offer me the chance to work together, they just wanted it all.. Nobody cared at the time, but now "I am coming not for revenge.. But justice for my brothers and I."

"Operating since 1974, MotorOne apply a product or service to 1 in every 2 new cars sold in Australia each day. Their primary objective is offering a significant profit program to around 1300 motor vehicle dealerships nationally, and are proud to hold 80% market share." end quote...

Archived