Solartint stores?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical Monopoly strategy. Buy up as much of the board as they can, then start screwing everyone into the ground.

I say a national boycott of the first distributor to announce an unsubstantiated price rise. We're the only customers they have. They are not our only choice of supplier. They rely on us to survive, not the other way around.

When you create a monster... You need to keep feeding the beast.

In regards to MEP, please understand that the shareholders don't accept poor dividends because it's a nice jesture to some window tinters they have never met to keep their price for film nice and fair. It's all about being number 1.

Dev.. You may have a good source, but I can tell you that the price rises will come from the 2 film suppliers that you buy from now. None of the films distributed by GTS will be seeing a price rise any time soon. And I am a good source for that.

There is about to be lots of movement on the ground, and that is music to my ears because they will be too busy to see us coming :)

Typical Monopoly strategy. Buy up as much of the board as they can, then start screwing everyone into the ground.

I say a national boycott of the first distributor to announce an unsubstantiated price rise. We're the only customers they have. They are not our only choice of supplier. They rely on us to survive, not the other way around.

Park Lane and Mayfair are still owned by others more friendly to Independent tinters.

We are sitting pretty.

Use the Monopoly Distributor you will be bankrupt very quickly, stick with the blue chips and you will collect your dough as you go.

Park Lane and Mayfair are still owned by others more friendly to Independent tinters.

We are sitting pretty.

Use the Monopoly Distributor you will be bankrupt very quickly, stick with the blue chips and you will collect your dough as you go.

You said it mate! ????

We are sitting pretty.

You said it mate!

We are about to witness the launch of a new division of O'briens Glass run by a former MEP general manager and WorldMark executive. Stay tuned for O'briens Window Tinting.. Powered by MEP Films.. I serious tilt into the market place, and yet another competitor for their many franchises.

And they actually say that it is the independents that are whoring out our industry.. I have had enough and I want it to change.

Business as usual people...

If that is true GTS, I say bring it on you morally bankrupt wombats.

We are in an industry where there is little margin for error when it comes to workmanship. Despite all your flashy promotions and the money you throw around, if you are not a good tradesman, you will be found out very quickly.

You would think they would have learnt that by now???

Buggered if I know why any franchisee would put up with this shite treatment.

I would have walked a long time ago.

Mate, I work hard no doubt....,

But I just recieved an enquiry through the itn from a local architectural design company who had no idea about the things we can do.

Like I said, I work hard, but I'm finding "long term clients" like this who instantly have a smile when I say

"I am your LOCAL INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL"

I am getting an absolute kick out of being independent! I compare this to my local Tac who just got absolutely jibbed and is thinking it may be time to call it quits.

If my local competition, TAC and solartint who are now the same but competing, now have to compete with the O'Brien factory down the road, it is going to make chipping away each "long-term client" so much easier, but enjoyable as I provide more and more people with a professional and "personalised" service from someone who lives on getting the work as u dinosaurs say "the ol' Skool way"

Personally, I can't wait to see obrien start offering window tint. May just stroll down and introduce myself, again :lol

Archived