Solartint stores?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing of interest is that Madico's Onyx and Charcool are no longer covered by the bulltish lifetime warranty crap.

At least MEP finally recognises that an open ended "term" is no longer valid where a specific amount of time is.....10 year is there from now on in. :reading

I can only hope this is going to be the way of the future with other solar products they sell and hopefully we get it back to 5 years.

Good on them.

Devil

Lifetime warranties have always been a joke. The customer buys a $300 product and is then covered for life on it???

I don't think even the customer really expects that.

All been argued before though, so I won't rehash it.

I see the juggernaught continues but, we have Windscreens O'brien and the 4x4 MegaStores all offering In house tinting supported by u no who. Usual story, send a grommet off for a quick 2 week crash course and woo hoo we're in business and raking in easy buckaroos.

:facepalm

Really.. Take a look at what is happening. Do you think for one second that they are offering a 10 year warranty in good faith of the industry overall???

I understand that you have got what you want from the industry and you are on the out, but please open your eyes...

Really.. Take a look at what is happening. Do you think for one second that they are offering a 10 year warranty in good faith of the industry overall???

Just positioning the films in their line up.

Its the old good, better, best sales pitch all over again just using SunGard/ SunTek, Maddy and Lulu

www.glastint.com.au

Dev! Wake up!

They basically own the market, if they do manage to secure SunTek films. (Which may I say that both the GM at TAC and the state manager at MEP have confirmed in their own words) then it will be total dominance and a totally unfair playing field.

You have your blinders on Dev. Look at the big picture for once.

I have respect for you as a tinter Dev, I really do, but you seem to have totally lost touch IMO.

I understand fully the situation GTS as I didn't consider myself a dummy.

I'm just letting those interested who may have been Solartint Madico users in the past the new change of warranty positions via a new distributor.

The warranty is not transferrable according to the preliminary document that is just about ready for printing and usage.

Who made the decision?...You'd better contact WM for those answers.

I didn't think I was asleep. :zzz

Devil

Archived