Last One To Post Wins #282

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You race open wheel modified or a different class?

I just go as a spectator, don't have the kind of $ it takes each week to run a race car...

It's still fun to just watch. A friend of mind used to race roundy-round at the Pt.Charlotte speedway. It was fun going as a spectator but also fun to get down in the pits and get greasy with him. And once that race fuel gets into your system, it's in there for life! Ha.

I got food poisoning or something, my body is in shock, got zero sleep and I have a hurt back to top it off. Wife is already mad at me.

Dang man sorry to hear that. Food poisoning is no joke. I got sick off some Publix chicken once. Spent all night on the toilet. That wasn't any fun at all. Hope ya feel better bro.

Np. When I was sick for the entire night I did finally end up falling asleep. My stomach was still very upset. I woke up after about an hour of sleep, to a nasty mess in the bed. Uh huh, nasty. I got up and washed off. I stood there looking down at my bed and my gf laying next to my mess. I debated just letting her sleep there then decided to wake her up and face the wrath. To my surprise and relief she was nothing but sympathetic and helpful. She knew how sick I was and helped me change the sheets and stuff. A horrible night made a little better by an amazing gf. Now what's up with the wifee being mad at you? It couldn't be as bad as what I put my gf thru....

Archived