Last One to Post Wins #248

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.....bout to unhook the puter and pick everything I can off the ground. River has rose a few feet in the last hour or so and there is only a few feet left to the shop. Already across the road on the other side of the river. What a mess.......

Thinking about y'all bro...

2004 Trailblazer too. Wiring harness cost me $60.

I was glad too make extra off installing the speakers.

Those 04 up GM's take the :hump harness...

I know.

That was the non amp harness. If it had amp and/or Onstar. The harness would have been $80.

I put a nav unit in a friends Chevy truck with Bose & Onstar, the harness cost $140.

So I got up this morning... getting ready for two FG jobs. I'm loading up my truck and realize I didn't have my spraybottle. I then look around some more and see I have none of my tools. :evileye

I left everything at my parent's house the other day and forgot about it. They are like 30 min from me in the opp. direction of what I needed to go. :facepalm2

I said screw it... went to the store and got a few things, but I was like there's no way I can do this without proper tools. Called a friend that was near my first job... borrowed some tools from him, but time wise it ended up being no better then if I had drove to my 'rents. :evileye

Of course that pushed me back and I was mega late to my 2nd job... which I wanted to be done by like 2:30p so I would miss rush hour traffic. Didn't finish until 3:30pm... I'm packing up and I jab my finger on a knief tip and blood goes all over my yellow polo shirt. :facepalm2

I get home and see a FedEx tag on my door, which was a box of tools I need for tomorrow. I'm like what the heck?!?! Mind you it's like 8:30pm.... Fortunately it was just telling me my neighbor signed for it. :thumb

I'm done....

Archived