Chat thread #236

Tint123.... I actually like my UPS people... Both at the depot and my driver. They've helped me a couple of times when I was in a pinch.

I was a ups driver for 2 years in las vegas. All drivers hate managers (depot) bc managers are non union and drivers are union they are always butting heads. If you get a good friendly driver where he likes you and you help him unload he will bend over backwards for you. When I was a driver the stops that were cool with me and helped me unload my stuff I would give them my personal cell number. If you are willing to help the driver they will deliver early am and get your stop out of the way after they finish their next day air stops. So by 10 am you will have your stuff if the driver likes you. They are allowed to do their route which ever way they please as long as all nest day am air is done by 10am and all business is done by 5pm then all residential can be done later

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm getting back at it. Was a sh***y couple of weeks. Daughter finally over infections and has the pain in check. My schedule is just plain FUBAR. Got a long half week in front of me to get caught up. My inbox, messages and texts are all stacked up. Sorting through them now.

How's everything been going? How's the move going TD?

Well I'm getting back at it. Was a sh***y couple of weeks. Daughter finally over infections and has the pain in check. My schedule is just plain FUBAR. Got a long half week in front of me to get caught up. My inbox, messages and texts are all stacked up. Sorting through them now.

Wazup solar glad to hear you are getting back to normal and you daughter is doing good. :cool

Hope it all continues to works out for you all. :beer

Back to normal but it would appear I have 2 weeks of work to get done in the next 3 days if I want a weekend. :)

Hammer down! :thumb

Archived