What did you tint today?

On 9/12/2024 at 10:28 AM, Dano said:

Trying to keep up with the @highplains's of the world this week.

Laid about 150sq of ppf and tint. This time with a plot cut on the bumper. 

20240912_092024.jpg.10cdb4db06e7585e4bc53c40f9ac4933.jpg

20240912_092123.jpg.cc4422797cd21bb1a66a3f3b12eb8b94.jpg

Whose software? I’ve done a couple with core on the easier the z06 and struggled with wrap around on the outside grilles. 

Dap. The patterns were ok. I usually bulk everything. None of the plots fit great until you figure out what the designer was thinking as far as proper streach goes. It may have went a little faster but coverage wasn't the same.

This was number four, I bulked the other three and will probably bulk the next one.

4 hours ago, Dano said:

Dap. The patterns were ok. I usually bulk everything. None of the plots fit great until you figure out what the designer was thinking as far as proper streach goes. It may have went a little faster but coverage wasn't the same.

This was number four, I bulked the other three and will probably bulk the next one.

Hard to read minds you know. And the whole color change patterns are overkill. I’m off a mm and the whole kit is wrong. I need the easy kits for the car dealers doing the easy shit around me. Not I cover where paint isn’t. And there’s no heads up in the software ahead of time.