Plastic Models

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did some washes on the chrome, heavier red wash in the tail lights a couple of times and a light black wash on some of the other chrome like the oil pan and grill, it really gave the detail some definition and realism.

DSCN3032.jpg

DSCN3033.jpg

DSCN3034.jpg

DSCN3035.jpg

DSCN3036.jpg

DSCN3037.jpg

DSCN3038.jpg

Got so mad at myself, I was taping up the windshield to paint a visor stripe and cracked it. :facepalm2

So to hide the crack I painted the outside of the windshield. Arrr.

I have always wanted to do some of the war ships or tanks.

A tank would be cool. I'm trying to learn weathering techniques on youtube, but I'm a little limited without an airbrush.

I wish they weren't so expensive.

A tank would be cool. I'm trying to learn weathering techniques on youtube, but I'm a little limited without an airbrush.

I picked up an airbrush at Micheals Crafts with a 50% off coupon so it made the price not too bad. The manager looked kind of pissed at the till because she thought something like that would be classed in with their items not offered for the coupon. It has been a nice gadget to play with. Nothing incredible out of me but makes some paint jobs real easy.

I picked up an airbrush at Micheals Crafts with a 50% off coupon so it made the price not too bad. The manager looked kind of pissed at the till because she thought something like that would be classed in with their items not offered for the coupon. It has been a nice gadget to play with. Nothing incredible out of me but makes some paint jobs real easy.

Hmmm, I have a 40% off coupon for Michael's :chin

Archived