Plastic Models

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got to get back into model car building. My time is so consumed with cub scout projects, garage projects, and RC racing that it would take forever to complete a model car, thus possibly loosing pieces to it. Im racing tomorrow night, and still have to complete a slot car with my son and rebuild my buggy for the race. I do however have a little more time since I am working so little. "Winter" time here sucks for business.

this is a cool thread. I love models and have always found myself coming back to them over the years. id been slowly working on this cafe style bike for the last year or so. I wanted something with good detail, which is does, but its so god damn small it makes my eyes twitch. the engine alone took some 20 hours. I didnt read all of this but I recommend Occre models. ive done a couple of their railway models and have a carriage that im planning on starting next month. its all wood with metal accents. its such a well put together kit that if you put the time in you can really make some nice stuff. I like nito trucks too if anyones into that I have a sweet savage that I built.

motorcycle_zpsdb873919.jpg

Archived