Plastic Models

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you would have to use most of the trucks sub frame. Thats the only thing I normally customize on a model. Stock height sucks. I like my car to be low or really low. I have a 50's model truck that I built most of the frame on. If you save some of the grid plastic your parts come on. You can use it for custom tubing.

you would have to use most of the trucks sub frame. Thats the only thing I normally customize on a model. Stock height sucks. I like my car to be low or really low. I have a 50's model truck that I built most of the frame on. If you save some of the grid plastic your parts come on. You can use it for custom tubing.

Good idea!

Archived