Last One To Post #178

Guest filmslayer

ok , I cant stand the puter issues no more !:puter friday morning I'm dropping it off to be scrubbed and have new operating system installed , I'm a lil scared ...

Roach , you former IT . everyone says to back up my info , what exactly should I be backing up ???

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone says to back up my info , what exactly should I be backing up ???

Just the stuff you want to keep. Pictures, Music, documents, etc... There are the situations where some people want to keep all their personalized windows settings. But if you just kept settings basically the same as when you first got it then that part doesn't matter much. Just burn everything you want to keep on a disc.

Not so much anymore but computers used to come with windows disc and its not too difficult to reload windows yourself. Unless you want to upgrade to a newer version.

Guest filmslayer

I left my discs behind in what I thought was an empty puter box during a move :wall ... only gonna cost me $60 for a pro to do it ...

I already got my music off and all pics at photobucket , I think I'm good to go ...

Guest filmslayer

he's a friend of the shop and has built a few for the owners here . he's gonna pick it up in the morning and said he'd have it back by lunch ...

Well...that was a bit of a hairy install. :gasp

had to tint from a steel girder 2 stories off the floor...and even then...it took every inch I could stretch to standing on my toes to reach the top of the glass with the squeegee.

Archived