What did you tint today?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fogged306

no tint today just trouble shot a remote starter. how do you guys keep busy with tint during the cold months for people who actually experience winter? run specails or something of that nature?

I don't know how, but I've been getting more tint jobs than remote starters since I opened in December... How's your starter season going this year? It's been pretty light in this area. Every shop I know is doing less than last year at the same time here in Buffalo.

love the mustang. thats my most favorite body style for a mustang. all you need is that hood painted to match the rest.

Thanks, mine too. And I completely agree, the whole car is going black this spring.

good call on painting it black. i have a red car and i really dont like red vehicles but it looks good on the mustang.

we just started doing starters just last month so its been picking up slowly. ive been installing them for 8 years but this is a first for this shop this year. i think once the word gets out there more it will pick up. what brand do you install for remote starters and bypass modules?

Archived