Hi Guardiangraphics !!!!!!

OUCH!!! I hope that it did not hurt too bad and that you are healing well.

But:

I really don't mean to throw a wrinkle in here, but that is clearly not an Olfa Cut and it does raise the possibility that you may not have been engaged in the act of tinting when that injury was sustained.

Tintdude: We must have some guidelines around here as to the issuance of Purple Hearts.

I am sorry but I think this PH should be temporarily suspended until a determination can be made that this was in fact a TINT injury and not a SIGN injury. This is TINTDUDE not SIGNDUDE.

-Howard

But:

I really don't mean to throw a wrinkle in here, but that is clearly not an Olfa Cut and it does raise the possibility that you may not have been engaged in the act of tinting when that injury was sustained.

Tintdude: We must have some guidelines around here as to the issuance of Purple Hearts.

I am sorry but I think this PH should be temporarily suspended until a determination can be made that this was in fact a TINT injury and not a SIGN injury. This is TINTDUDE not SIGNDUDE.

-Howard

:thumb

:spit

But:

-Howard

Archived