Best Snowboard mtns.

blizzy-1.jpg

blizzy-2.jpg

I love 'em. Have many good memories on our ski trips, and many awesome jumps. :D

:lol Classic! Roach man you gotta upgrade at least into circa 2000 :spit

I'm a pro in crappy ice conditions thanks to Michigan.

:lol I hate ice.

Good list vquest. I agree except for Big Sky just cause I have yet to go there.

Put it on your list, you won't regret it. :twocents

my_big_sky_1.jpg

3 feet of fresh snow will open one of the ski areas for the weekend. HOLY CRAP IS IT WINTER ALREADY?!

:beer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roach, I feel your pain! I have NEVER owned new gear. I was riding the same board I purchased used in 8th grade until this spring when I got a new deck of craigslist. Can't wait to go out this year.

I need to score some new gear for the non Socal climates, I'm used to riding in tshirts half the season now.

Here is a shot from Mammoth last year, I can't pass on a good tabletop but otherwise I'm more for trails and powder. No more rails for me

mmth.jpg

:lol Classic! Roach man you gotta upgrade at least into circa 2000 :spit

:dunno I love those sticks...

Roach, I feel your pain! I have NEVER owned new gear. I was riding the same board I purchased used in 8th grade until this spring when I got a new deck of craigslist. Can't wait to go out this year.

I worked at a local ski shop for a few winters... got my skies and gear back then for a fraction of the cost. The only thing I paid full price for was my boots cause I got them up in MASS....

I need a new jacket... saw one I loved two winters ago, but it was around $900 and I didn't have the extra money.... Maybe this winter I'll look around for one. I really like Spyder, but they aren't cheap that's for sure.

Nice Tim :cold

You guys have a dealer up here in Carson City. Plan a stop this winter and bring your board. :beer

I will try to make it up there, my co worker covers Utah and Colorado I still can't believe he doesn't time trips around winter and go ride.

For anyone looking for deals on gear.

www.whiskeymilitia.com www.steepandcheap.com both great options for snowboarding/outdoor gear.

Back when I was a kid, my fathers boss had a cabin 1/2 way up the side of Alta in Utah. We went there every year. Got to ski Alta Snowbird Park City Park West BW and a few others. It was incredible, there were a few times we got 3 feet of powder overnight and got to ski down to the lifts before anyone else was on the mountain. Kind of got spoiled, I would not even consider skiing in New England.

Archived