Best Snowboard mtns.

If you rode Buttermilk and then rode snowmass you would easily understand why its better. The size is double and so is the terrain park at snowmass plus it also has the Cirque bowl.

snowmass-Cirque-Headwall.jpg

I think the cheapest lift ticket around me is 50 bucks for a half day

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you rode Buttermilk and then rode snowmass you would easily understand why its better. The size is double and so is the terrain park at snowmass plus it also has the Cirque bowl.

snowmass-Cirque-Headwall.jpg

I think the cheapest lift ticket around me is 50 bucks for a half day

I thought you were just talking about terrain parks... other than the park Buttermilk is a beginner's mtn.

Been to Snowmass, Ajax, and Highlands. Backside of Ajax, Hanging Valley (pic) and Highlands Bowl are best terrain. :D

Having a student ID with no expiration on it pays!

Buy those season passes early and there are deals to be found, I guess I should be thankful I don't have kids although I bet its pretty rad to rip with the family once they are capable.

Whistler and Mammoth are the only two big spots I've ridden. Growing up in Michigan you snowboard a lot, not because there are mountains (there aren't) there is just snow for so long that you need to do something with it! I'm a pro in crappy ice conditions thanks to Michigan.

Archived