Last to post #117

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here in America we have things like "Black Entertainment Television" and the "Congressional Black Caucus" and these are somehow OK.

I don't know what it's like in Canada, if your government sponsors genocide as ours does, but here it's out of control.

In the 50's, people that stood up to perceived racism were heroes, today when someone like me stands up, my character becomes suspect.

If a politician were to say what I have said it would be blasted all over the news and he would be depicted wearing a sheet, burning a cross.

We have all that shite.

MOBO awards but no MOWO awards as that would be racist

It's totally out of control here. We have "affirmative action" whereas people get free scholarships because of the color of their skin.

They get "Section 8" housing, wherein any nice neighborhood MUST have a place that is ONE THIRD the rent of surrounding homes, the government makes tax payers pay they other 2/3rds.

Some cities even give them a 6000$ voucher to buy a car.

They are paid more the more children they have.

Not to even mention food stamps and welfare and the additional police, jails and other city services needed to cope with the onslaught.

The people that actually pay the taxes in a city like this have no choice but to flee for their financial and often physical lives.

So what is left of a once strong city? A welfare state where the city has no choice but to raise taxes and compound the problem, all because supposedly "white people are racist".

Heh.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Not quite that bad but It was well known that there was goverment subsidies to black colleges and black arts and blak community things. Dittto for the Asians.

Now the EDL (english Defence League) and the BNP (British National Party) are getting more and more support. unfortuneatly their views are only half a step behind those of 1930s Germany. However extreme measures bring extreme actions. It will kick off all over the world where mass immigration has happened. as The immigrants want to change everything that they travelled to.

The backlash is happening in France where the Burka and other religious veils etc are banned in public.

Archived