Last to post #117

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer
Kinda like I think the drug laws are unconstitutional....... unless they pass an amendment.

:cool .. along with income tax !!!

Kinda like I think the drug laws are unconstitutional....... unless they pass an amendment.

:cool .. along with income tax !!!

not true, that is one of the enumerated powers of congress as set forth in article 1.....BUT what they are raising taxes for in large part is

all I want is a smaller government to get the eff out of my life and let the free market do what it can to make all our lives better

Guest Malcolm E Boo
This is the only part of my Conservative views I disagree with. I'm pro-choice and feel that a woman can have a choice. Now, I don't agree with it being used a "tool", but I just feel like someone should be able to make the choice. I know my wife and I don't have children, don't want children, and we would seriously consider the option if we had to. Neither of us want children and its a personal choice. I'm sure this post will open a can of worms, but its all good.

Totally agree with you. Me and Mrs Boo have no kids nor want any, If a mistake did happen the choice to rectify it should be and is there.

What happen if a women was made pregnant after a sexual assualt? Surely the option should be open. Having the kid would be unfair on the child too.

This is the only part of my Conservative views I disagree with. I'm pro-choice and feel that a woman can have a choice. Now, I don't agree with it being used a "tool", but I just feel like someone should be able to make the choice. I know my wife and I don't have children, don't want children, and we would seriously consider the option if we had to. Neither of us want children and its a personal choice. I'm sure this post will open a can of worms, but its all good.

Totally agree with you. Me and Mrs Boo have no kids nor want any, If a mistake did happen the choice to rectify it should be and is there.

What happen if a women was made pregnant after a sexual assualt? Surely the option should be open. Having the kid would be unfair on the child too.

I will not argue your choice. Freedom to do what I want also comes with the responsibility to respect others choices

Guest Malcolm E Boo

I will not argue your choice. Freedom to do what I want also comes with the responsibility to respect others choices

Absolutrly.

And if you and your family decided on another route then I would respect that as it would be for the best in you opinion. The same with anybody else who goes down that route.

What annoys me is those that have kids and then don't look after them or use them as a pawn in a wider game to get social security benefits or social houses.

well along with the right to make choices in your life is the responsibility to deal with your own consequences and not expect me to.

aka those you refered to making the choice to be freeloaders

Archived