Last to post #117

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont believe they should make that illegal, but that aint an option in my house

I don't think you should use the ab0R710n tool often. Just when needed such as when you are young and have a lot ahead of you that a baby will take away. But I do feel its a tool like a condom. I think people get a little worked up, attached, and in love with something smaller than an ice cube they have never seen spoke to or met.

Anyway. Good luck balzy and I hope it all goes well for your daughter and nothing stops her from getting where she wants to be in life

the only reason I don't think the should make it illegal is that there are too many women who would get hurt doing it on the D/L. At least now it is in a medical setting and better controlled.

I just don't believe it should be a birth control tool as you say. I don't think they were really old enough to be involved like that, but hey how can a parent stop it except through extreme measures. Now the only thing we can do is support her in having the child. She has had family offers to take the child if she does not want to keep it from an aunt who cannot have children. No reason to kill a life in my book...

When my wife was pregnant with my youngest, they scared the holy hell out of her the she would be downs and deformed. She is six, just finished the first grade and can add and subtract and swims like a fish. My little angel and hearing that kind of news others would have taken the easy way out.

future generation would have been ok....if only they hadn't aborted all the intelligent ones....

:cool I agree

Guest c5golfguy

This is the only part of my Conservative views I disagree with. I'm pro-choice and feel that a woman can have a choice. Now, I don't agree with it being used a "tool", but I just feel like someone should be able to make the choice. I know my wife and I don't have children, don't want children, and we would seriously consider the option if we had to. Neither of us want children and its a personal choice. I'm sure this post will open a can of worms, but its all good.

Like I said, it is our choice that we are against it in our household, but as a conservative I feel that the gov should not be that into the business of micro-managing our lives. Not for me but if you choose to, you deal with it. With that I also shouldn't be taxed to pay for it. Kinda like I think the drug laws are unconstitutional....... unless they pass an amendment.

Archived