Mobile/Modular home windows

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok then You just answered your own question. If you don't know how much heat you are stopping then you don't know what is safe or not.

What film did you put on this person's mobile home?

I put 30% suntek hp I looked at the book before hand I just don't have the book on me now so sorry I don't know what it was off the top of my head.

ok that film absorbs roughly 43% of the solar energy that it stops. So you should be safe.

Sound to me like you need to do some research on here and with your film company to educate yourself on what films are safe to use on flat glass and what films are not. Suntek will provide you with a glass to film stress chart. And guideline to installing safe films on glass.

As for using auto films on flay glass it is never a good idea. Trust me you should do some research before you endup buying new windows for somebodies home. :lol2

ok that film absorbs roughly 43% of the solar energy that it stops. So you should be safe.

Sound to me like you need to do some research on here and with your film company to educate yourself on what films are safe to use on flat glass and what films are not. Suntek will provide you with a glass to film stress chart. And guideline to installing safe films on glass.

As for using auto films on flay glass it is never a good idea. Trust me you should do some research before you endup buying new windows for somebodies home. :lol2

Don't reply to any of my stuff period. I'm tired of asking questions up here and you chiming in thinking that you are inferior to everybody else I asked a simple question on any tips to put the windows back in if you don't have a simple answer then I don't need your opinion. I know what I am capable of putting on windows and what I'm not so no thanks on the advice.

As for using auto films on flay glass it is never a good idea. Trust me you should do some research before you endup buying new windows for somebodies home. :D

Don't reply to any of my stuff period. I'm tired of asking questions up here and you chiming in thinking that you are inferior to everybody else I asked a simple question on any tips to put the windows back in if you don't have a simple answer then I don't need your opinion. I know what I am capable of putting on windows and what I'm not so no thanks on the advice.

Wow.

As for using auto films on flay glass it is never a good idea. Trust me you should do some research before you endup buying new windows for somebodies home. :D

Wow.

I'm just tired of it man this guy thinks he is God's gift to tinting and I'm sick and tired of it. We have had problems in the past about topics I have posted, and I'm just looking for a little advice and all this guy wants to do is act like he is that much better than everybody. I'm tired of him talking down to everybody and I'm not standing for it.

:spit

Archived