Gaskit Wizard

Guest shadytinting

Guest shadytinting

Anyone out there use the gaskit wizard, right now I eather hold the gaskits back or just tuck them and then untuck them. just don't want to waste money if it don't work.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell yes they work :beer you will run into some vehicles with irregular shaped top door panels you cant get it to work on but those are few and far inbetween.

here is one in action of a alero or grand am I cant remember which.

I started using them the day they came out ! You accomplish the same effect as removing a door panel with it. However I just pull out the gasket or pull the panel back if I can do it easily :beer

most people get turned off by the gasket wizard because they put too much tension on the cords and it comes flying out and wacks them in the head :lol

the key to good operation is to do it with LIGHT tension so it does not come out and slap you in the face :lol the way I have it on that car in the pic is very light pressure, just enough to pull the gasket back but not come flying out :beer

if a nigga goes BALLS OUT with the cord tension its gonna slap him upside his head :lol

you dont have to CRANK the cords down to get the GW to work right and be safe :beer

I always go to the nearest point I can tie the cords at, like on that grab handle there, I only go to the very bottom of the panel for anchorage if I cant do it higher up.

Good point HHM..there is a degree of getting used to them..I think tinters don't give them the chance...use it on 50 cars or so, you get the hang of this tool and wouldn't want to be without it :beer

I can think of 3 cars I did last week where the Gasket wizard works great..cars that don't work well for peeling back andcan't remove gasket, 89 Silverado, 2001 protege and 92 cavalier...lots of time saved with gasket wizard on these cars ...if your not a tucker that is.. :uh

Guest tinterjim

Sometimes I just hang something heavy from the bungee cord if I cant attach it to the door.

A gasket wizard came out of the door and hit me in the face, split my lip wide open :uh it hurt but it was also funny as hell :uh

Archived