price

Guest star

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told the guys at the TEXAS ROADHOUSE steak house I wanted to come back and watch my steak being cooked. guess what they told me :lol

funny you use that example

when a customer enters through the shop I ask "when you go to your favorite resturant do you come in through the kitchen"?

:DD:hmmm:lol

Dont you love it when the cust stands right behind the car so you have to walk an extra 5 steps around him. I usally bump into him a few times until they get the hint :lol

Guest goldntint

Shop quality, not price. Ask to see some of their work and then you determine if you think it would be worth that much to have your car look like that. If you want a steak dinner you don't expect to pay happy meal prices do you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

•   Sponsored by
    martinmetalwork.com

rxactlite.com

rewiredtech.io

tintwiz

tinttek

auto-precut.com

filmvinyldesigns

The Tint Tutor

ride wrap

signwarehouse

Lexen

• Activity Stream

1. 25

llumar pinnacle...second installer visit upcoming!? bubbling/dust month later

2. 5

VHB tape will remove the inside scratch coat right ?

3. 5

VHB tape will remove the inside scratch coat right ?

4. 25

5. 25

6. 25

7. 25

8. 25

9. 25

10. 25

Ă—
Ă—