price

Guest star

That price seems fairly accurate, to me at least. I don't know if I have that particular car in my database ('cause it's on my shop compter), but if my memory serves me correct, the back glass is pretty simple, and the quarter windows are pretty small. My lower prices two-door completes are in the $170 range.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if a customer could just sit down in a cair and be quite and watch it would be ok. the worst thing for a tinter is to have the customer try and carry on casual conversation while he is cutting on a cars glass with a razor blade :rollin then the customers always have to start pointing things out about the tintjob before your even through. it sucks and its a distraction. if thte customer could just sit still and watch that would be ok, I just have never seen that happen :dunno it always turns into a cluster fock :lol

does that go on the outside?

customer turns the ingition key off while your working the power windows, then starts TURKEY NECKING looking at the glass pointing out 1 speck that he could have swore he saw :DD

trust me you will get a better job if you wait in the waiting room or if you must watch do that and just WATCH :lol let the man work. :lol

he said it has a lifetime warranty, so with that price if anything ever goes wrong, hey I have the lifetime warranty!
Lifetime warranty only covers basic peeling and adhesive failure. Cheap film will get ugly quick. There IS a difference!!!! If you want purple crap on your car for life, go find the cheapest place. :rollin

Archived