looking to bring in a high end film, ceramic or carbon...

Guest shadeking

As far as static properties... do you work on carpet??

I realize static may attract dust, but clean surfaces and hands are all I care about.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carbon is a great name for a film and great marketing but there is no carbon technology that makes it better than say QDP, they are both in the same color stable non metal category.

Just wanted to help clarify.

LTL: I've actually been assured multiple times by my SunTek rep that there is an additonal real layer of carbon in the Carbon and CXP lines?

this is off of wikipedia.

Carbon is the 15th most abundant element in the Earth's crust, and the fourth most abundant element in the universe by mass after hydrogen, helium, and oxygen. It is present in all known life forms, and in the human body carbon is the second most abundant element by mass (about 18.5%) after oxygen.[14] This abundance, together with the unique diversity of organic compounds and their unusual polymer-forming ability at the temperatures commonly encountered on Earth, make this element the chemical basis of all known life.

I think im going to make a film thats called Mike's Molecular. When someone calls up and says what makes your product different, im going to say it has real molecules in it.

Carbon is a great name for a film and great marketing but there is no carbon technology that makes it better than say QDP, they are both in the same color stable non metal category.

Just wanted to help clarify.

LTL: I've actually been assured multiple times by my SunTek rep that there is an additonal real layer of carbon in the Carbon and CXP lines?

this is off of wikipedia.

Carbon is the 15th most abundant element in the Earth's crust, and the fourth most abundant element in the universe by mass after hydrogen, helium, and oxygen. It is present in all known life forms, and in the human body carbon is the second most abundant element by mass (about 18.5%) after oxygen.[14] This abundance, together with the unique diversity of organic compounds and their unusual polymer-forming ability at the temperatures commonly encountered on Earth, make this element the chemical basis of all known life.

I think im going to make a film thats called Mike's Molecular. When someone calls up and says what makes your product different, im going to say it has real molecules in it.

Sounds like a plan.

All kidding aside, the name and product have been a huge hit for Suntek. I'll tip my hat to them and give credit where it is due, I still don't believe there is anything more to it than a name but it is a great looking film that is very installer friendly.

Archived