looking to bring in a high end film, ceramic or carbon...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just called Suntek... /sigh LuLu, I love your film LuLu, why can't the ppl who sell it be awesome too.....

Eric Holmes is my rep from Llumar. I don't know if they have territories or what, but he is super great. I do all of my ordering through him and he helps me out on a bunch of stuff, even on ways to sell film more efficiently and a number of tips for when I was learning the cutter.

I will say I really like using the CTX and I sell the crap out of it. I have it now on all 3 of my cars and I'm a fan.

well the suntek sounds awesome so might try to see how an up sale goes...no matter what tho, we are gonna start up selling everything on newer cars...must make more $$$ per customer!

I recently started using suntek hp again and plan on using the carbon line too. The main reason i went back to them was to have something that was easy to upsell, not to mention it the best film ive ever worked with. I swear this film shrinks so easily, makes me feel like theres no skill to dry shrinking.

why not use JWF marathon film.

It's a hybrid film that is signal friendly. The 35% block 43% of the heat, and it shrinks like butter. Not sure on the staic though.

I am still old school. I hand cut everything.

Not to mention you can get 2 rolls of marathon for what 1 roll of S/T carbon will cost you.

why not use JWF marathon film.

It's a hybrid film that is signal friendly. The 35% block 43% of the heat, and it shrinks like butter. Not sure on the staic though.

I am still old school. I hand cut everything.

Not to mention you can get 2 rolls of marathon for what 1 roll of S/T carbon will cost you.

MN cuts just fine.

Guest STintVA
Carbon is a great name for a film and great marketing but there is no carbon technology that makes it better than say QDP, they are both in the same color stable non metal category.

Just wanted to help clarify.

LTL: I've actually been assured multiple times by my SunTek rep that there is an additonal real layer of carbon in the Carbon and CXP lines? Have you guys tested it and found otherwise? I guess 3M uses it in CS and they use it as well? What does QDP use that makes it more high-end than say, Galaxie?

Guest shadeking

I use Marathon also, it looks good and matches great OEM on GM products, not a perfect for Fords but its ok. I've been using it for a couple years now (since it was introduced) and no issues. Was using Silhouette before that for something like 12 years but that film had too much of a shiny look/metalllic. I know some people hate on Johnson but to this day they get all my orders right and the film has been great to work with. They keep the price down since they don't send out reps who seem to pop up when your busy.

Archived