formula 1 tint

drove in a car last night with formula 1 tint and the reflection you get from the inside was crazy. You could hardly see out the car with the basic lights for radio and dash . Thats a good selling point against it you can tell when comparing formula 1 against your tint . I have a formula 1 tint shop in our area and they tell customers it the best thats why it cost $50-80 more. I think it is a crappy film , very over rated.........dont believe the hype !

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drove in a car last night with formula 1 tint and the reflection you get from the inside was crazy. You could hardly see out the car with the basic lights for radio and dash . Thats a good selling point against it you can tell when comparing formula 1 against your tint . I have a formula 1 tint shop in our area and they tell customers it the best thats why it cost $50-80 more. I think it is a crappy film , very over rated.........dont believe the hype !

Okay I won't...

Thanx man... was just about to have my car done tomorrow. :rollin

Friggin' glass does that, too...

:booga

Hey Watch- Now that you have enlightened us on what you don't like and kindly included salesmanship tips when competing with this film, please don't stop there. Feel free to expound upon the virtues of your chosen film line.

Guest skeeter

One of the dumbest post I've ever seen. Not only is the condition of your statement weird, you can't GENERALIZE any complete film line from any manufacturer by sitting in one tinted car at night. Make some sense if you have something to say.

Archived