what is this

can any one help me out here. I just recieved a spec sheet from a contractor to give an estimate on a job at the airport. but I have no idea what this film is . I have never used this type of film before. hopefully one of you have. this is what I was given as the film type. 3msh2emla-lausanne obscure

Guest Eclipse

Has a Frosted Pebbley look. You can see through it easier than SH2MA which has just an opaque frosted look.

Other options that have more of a sandblasted or etched look are Frosted Crystal or Dusted Crystal.

ot that is what I said when I read the spec sheet.

eclipse and pmuzic thank you vey much. my ? now would be how is this stuff to work with. ive used 3m frosted before. and it was a sort of stretchy. is that the dusted or crystal you where talking about pm

Yea Peirce the crystal 's are a scothchcal film, the Fasara is not too difficult to work with, the adhesive is very agressive and the edges want to screw around and not lay down sometimes. I use a hairdryer to dry them up and card em down that usually works. I don't think you'll have any problems :welcome I can send you a piece if you want so you can play wth it and see for yourself.

Guest Eclipse
pmuzik

Posted on Feb 5 2004, 06:46 PM

?

Yea Peirce the crystal 's are a scothchcal film, the Fasara is not too difficult to work with, the adhesive is very agressive and the edges want to screw around and not lay down sometimes. I use a hairdryer to dry them up and card em down that usually works. I don't think you'll have any problems  I can send you a piece if you want so you can play wth it and see for yourself.

:thumb:hmmm

Archived