film company sucks

Guest Total tint

Guest Total tint

just had a warranty claim with a certian film company on their sp line 1 year after job was done the film is purple as hell sent them a sample just like the rep said with the work order then they tell me NO WAY NOT COVERED now I am out of getting paid for a strip and retint I'm DONE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

Only one company that I know of that carries SP film. I stopped using their stuff about 5 or 6 years ago when their PGC stuff starting going bad.

Kind of surprised that they aren't covering your redo because they have been pretty good about giving us STORE CREDIT for redos.

Guest Total tint

Right the guy thanked me like a hundred times just that it sucks because its supposed to cover fading thats why I give the warranty cards with the sp line

Maybe you should remind your rep that there is NOTHING a customer can do to change the color of the film to purple. I would seriously consider a change in the lineup if that happened to me. I'm changing for other reasons with that line.

Archived