looking at getting vista

Guest mosolarpro

Guest Litespeeds

I haven't used Vista but heard it was some pretty good stuff. I figure if you are use to handling Llumar's N-10 series, you will like the Vista. Not sure if it is worth the extra money for the film but I will let other's tell you the real scoop.

I was Vista before coming to my present employment. Back then there were only five in the series, today there are at least a dozen.

5 dual reflective (exterior surface reflectivity greater than interior), 3 neutrals, 2 spectrally selective (high-medium VLT/medium TSER), 1 that matches Panorama sterling 60, 2 that match huper's 40 & 50, 1 bronze, 2 low-E, 2 dual reflective safety films.

So I miss counted... :thumb Wish I was a Vista dealer today... :hmmm

5 dual reflective (exterior surface reflectivity greater than interior), 3 neutrals, 2 spectrally selective (high-medium VLT/medium TSER), 1 that matches Panorama sterling 60, 2 that match huper's 40 & 50, 1 bronze, 2 low-E, 2 dual reflective safety films.

About a dozen and a half. Yes, with all the latest additions to the line, that's a lot of choices. Nice. :evileye

Not sure if it is worth the extra money

I keep things simple..I find customers like simple..too much choice makes for confusion . I stick with R20 for single pane, R35 for thermo, N10 for fading. Usually don't lose a deal when quoting and keeps the stock simple. Had the Vista line for a while and gave it up because for my area , no one wanted to spend the extra on it ( I live in a cheap area) :evileye

Guest skeeter

Nothing wrong with simple. And if you lack much competition it is a non issue. But Vista has more great marketing material than you can afford to buy, installs the same as Llumar, (easily) and with the exception of the spectrally selective and harmony films not too much more $. Depending on your market, it can give you an edge over the competion that is well worth the difference in cost. Going to Vista a few years back really helped grow my biz!

I'm Vista only, will not touch anything else; would walk away! (unless I had in hand a full complete no responsibility release signed)

With the new films that were just added I have everything I could think of to close many sale's calls. I will only loose to price and we all know how the most of us feel about hackers!

If you have the chance to get the film I would jump all over it, also If you do this full time, by all means go for Vista, if not wait until you hang film at least 3 full days a week unless your market wont allow it, you might get different SqFt minimums in your area.

Vista Films as of 2-04'

Dual-Reflectives

V-14

V-18

V-28

V-38

V-48

Bronze

V-33BR

Nuetrals

V-33

V-45

V-58

Low-Reflectives

V-40 ceramic/ir

V-50 ceramic/ir

Spectrally Selective

VS-60

VS-61

VS-70

VS-75IR ceramic/ir

Low-E

VE-35

VE-50

Dual Reflective Safety Film

V-28SR PS-6

V-38SR PS-6

Plus all the llumar deco films and magnum films.

Archived