Just Paid off our Biz Loan

Payed off cc last year an now in two minds weather to stop it altogether an save a few Pounds myself.

i love it how you type with an accent and I have no idea what you just said...:beer I got the paid off CC part and the savings...but the middle part lol

moar coffee and I might get it ;)

Payed off cc last year an now in two minds weather to stop it altogether an save a few Pounds myself.

i love it how you type with an accent and I have no idea what you just said...:lol I got the paid off CC part and the savings...but the middle part lol

still pay the monthly fee, its that i'm talking about. St paddy's day an all an i hav'nt had a drink yet goin shortly to drown the shamrock :lol2

i love it how you type with an accent and I have no idea what you just said...:lol I got the paid off CC part and the savings...but the middle part lol

still pay the monthly fee, its that i'm talking about. St paddy's day an all an i hav'nt had a drink yet goin shortly to drown the shamrock :lol2

now drinking I get :) have fun!

Archived