I LOST COMPETITION

There was comptition.. Appr. 300 m2 (meters!!!) of 10 and 12 mil window film installation. Won my customer, who buy films from me. His price was cheaper. Regular hi buy automotive. Now slow times - he decide about flat glass. I think I won't sell him film. On my mind he can spoke before and we can win together, but he don't tell me that he is in this competition, and simply brake price....

What do you think profs?

Is there reason to sell him film or let him seeking it and to teach him?

(Nobody have such film amount on stock now, I am really one supplier in Baltic who have enough of safety).

Guest H?perOptik

depends on what you think your business is...

do you see yourself as a distributor and can the market sustain the both of you?

or do you just sell film on the side and wanna cash in on the installation segment too...

kinda hard to do both... and if you think you are distributor level... I'd think you shd work more at supporting your client rather than worrying about competing with him... he sells.. you sell... simple as that...

just my 2cents :bingo

depends on what you think your business is...

do you see yourself as a distributor and can the market sustain the both of you?

or do you just sell film on the side and wanna cash in on the installation segment too...

kinda hard to do both... and if you think you are distributor level... I'd think you shd work more at supporting your client rather than worrying about competing with him... he sells.. you sell... simple as that...

just my 2cents :lol

I feel me like TINTDADDY :lol:bingo

And I don't like when peoples brake market without real reasons :lol:lol:lol

I think film suppliers shouldn't be competing with the film dealers who are their customers.  When you do, there is an inherent conflict of interest IMO.

Our market is so small that I am 3 in 1 - I make, supply and install to this guy autotints and make films on his request . flat glass not his market :bingo . But of course capitalism, he can do what he want :booga . We thought all day what to do...

Why are you worried about him?  If you are the better tinter and offer the better service, it will be hard for him to compete with you.

I am worried for price level here. Nothing more. Believe me. These peoples don't know what are they doing... They stupidly brake prices... Anycase I will get this job (they simply can't do it) - but I can't make price up after it :rollin This team - 2 autotinters (and I can tell You very good tinters - DARTZ School) can't install appr. 300 m2 of 10 and 12 mil for 5 days on old wodden frames.

1. They have NO films.

2. They have NO money to buy fiulms.

3. They have NO experience.

4. They have NO test reposrts and certifikates.

They make price lower than it can be... But I don't want to work for nothing...

keep your bid as is a when they realize they screwed up explain to them the reasons why

not selling them the film is bad bisness its only one job

or how about a sudden price increase on the film they need that will send them a message about bidding a job so close

ThanXXX everybody... I think I find the way... Corruption everywhere... I am stronger on this direction... :passout I hope I am... But... the guys decide to do no their job... I must learn tham... Market haven't be broken, otherwise flat glass prices will go to asswhole :rollin Like was with cat tinting... :passout:passout

Archived