Beautiful Day!

Yeah I get this sort of thing too. I had a guy in a Ranger call me and price tinting his truck. He asked to bring it in, and I set him up. He bring's me the truck, and I can see it has tint on it.

I tell him it will be so much more for removing and retinting. He doesn't like it, so he goes to the parking lot and yank's all the film off the glass.

Comes back in and says the film's off now you can tint my truck.

I explain to him that he just did the easy part now the glue had to come off. He goes what glue?

So I go to the parking lot to show him, and he can't roll his window down because the glue holding to the felt. :lol2

Now his dumb azz doesn't have enough money to have me strip and retint his truck. And I am kinda feeling sorry for the guy, so I tell him this is a one time deal.

I will show him and give him the tools to strip the glue while I start on getting ready to tint the truck. He says he will do that, and that he's sorry for acting like a smart azz.

So while I may have given him a great deal he will be a custy for life. :lol

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Update: Mustang guy from this morning wanted to know if I'd tint over the purple tint and if I did that, would it make the purple tint black again.... /sigh

LOL. Damn some people are stupid... :shoot1:shoot1:shoot1

Customers :beer

Archived