got robbed

Guest scottydosnntkno

Scotty,

It's great you can have such a positive attitude about your cutomers trying to rip you off.

"Signed credit card receipts, signed invoices, pictures of the invoice/receipt with the HID box, and people still try and do a chargeback claiming to have "never received" it or that the charge is "fraudulent". I get 10-15 a month on average. My invoices also say "I am completely happy with the work performed by XXXX, including all parts installed, labor and services performed"

Seems like a lot of trouble just to get payment for goods and or services rendered. Glad it works for you but I for one am not willing to put up with all that run around and Bull :poop Even for more money that is just not something I am willing to do. As soon as I fulfill my obligation to the customer I expect payment in full ASAP without any hassle or greif. If I have to spend more than even a second after the transaction is completed to chase my money that I rightfully deserve then that is more than I care to tolerate. I am sure there are many more on here that feel the same way. I get a $35 charge for returned checks but it is not worth it in my opinion. I certainly wouldn't hope the check is bad just to make an extra $35. My time can be more well spent than chasing my money and dealing with those headaches and hassles. :twocents

Thats one thing I don't take is personal checks, unless its over $1k for a FG job, and usually then if the person has a nice enough house to put 5k in tint on it, I'm pretty sure the checks not going to bounce.

Its just part of doing business where my shops located. Certain "clientele" will do whatever they can to get a buck out of you. When i'm selling 200 kits or more a month, the 5% that are problems are not a big deal. I look at it as no different then liquor stores in the hood, which is where my shop kind of borders. They have all the cameras and bulletproof glass, because there are the shady people out there. Just have to deal with it

I get what you are saying scotty, I just hate it for you. It is sad, the world we live in, where honest business people have to go to such great lengths just to protect themselves from the growing lack of morality in our society.

I don't like it either, but at the moment I have too many other things to worry about :lol Just opened up two HID/LED/Audio stands at some local "flea market" type places with 4 part time employees on the weekends. So between watching over them (two locations 1 hr appart), work and school, I'm pretty busy :thumb but at least :money:money

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived