Best Dist Customer Service Ever

Shout out! Okay, so we had one of our dealers bring us about 12 cars last week on Friday, which is fantastic, and we are booked with two other trucks as well. Anyway half way thru the day we realize we don't have enough film to finish these cars which have to be delivered on Monday...I called Richard at Solor Control in St. Louis and he said he would personally guarantee that the film would get to me by Saturday. 2 hours later he drops the film off himself. He totally saved our asses and even asked if we needed help with the cars. I am absolutely amazed at the lengths Richard goes to to make sure we are happy and have what we need to make $$$. Thanks Richard!

i would say they do alot more at the st louis location than the houston shop after reading this.

I agree. Thats why I quit using there film. They begged us to do a warranty claim for a guy pitching a fit, then paid HALF the labor what anyone would even consider a four door strip and retint for. Boy am I pissed! glad its not like that everywhere.

Guest MRRCGUY

IM GLAD TO SEE THIS THREAD POP UP. I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO DO ONE MYSELF TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE FOR THE EFFORTS RICHARD PUTS INTO CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY DO A GREAT JOB THERE AND TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF ME.

PROPS TO YOU RICHARD AND TO YOUR STAFF.

THANKS

QUINTON

JONESBORO AR.

Archived