what the customer doesn't see...

Guest twistedgalant
i had a customer trying to count my money. cuz he wanted to wait and was hearing my calls for jobs that where coming and i do more then tint i do alarms and stereo to come to find out he was talking about robbing me to a very good customer of mind and got to me. so if you work in the ghetto be careful cuz times is hard for these socalled thugs.

this is why i pack a few guns. I always have atleast one on my body while in the shop

i had a customer trying to count my money. cuz he wanted to wait and was hearing my calls for jobs that where coming and i do more then tint i do alarms and stereo to come to find out he was talking about robbing me to a very good customer of mind and got to me. so if you work in the ghetto be careful cuz times is hard for these socalled thugs.

this is why i pack a few guns. I always have atleast one on my body while in the shop

*$#@ I'm glad I don't have to worry about that kind of stuff around here..I mean there's always atleast a shotgun and rifle in the truck for some after work hunting..you'd have to be one brave S@B to mess around with anyone from around here...There's a little conveince store about 6-7 miles away and thats about the only place with a cash drawer and there was an attempted robbery awhile back but the owner gave him what he was askin for then when he walked out he shot out his tires and held him there till the cops picked him up :thumb

I pack and I keep mine visible cause it's my property and my police and US Marshal friends say it's alright on my property. I do have a concealed permit. Just yesterday two young men were questioning me as to how many work with me and I replied "me, Smith and Wesson and Keltec PF-9! :twocents

Guest twistedgalant
I pack and I keep mine visible cause it's my property and my police and US Marshal friends say it's alright on my property. I do have a concealed permit. Just yesterday two young men were questioning me as to how many work with me and I replied "me, Smith and Wesson and Keltec PF-9! :cold

yeah if you are on your property or business you can have it exposed. It makes some people think twice then it makes some people come back a little more prepared so i just choose to keep mine concealed.

Concealed is always better, why let anyone know what/if your carrying ? Open carrying, to me anyway, is like wearing a big bulls-eye on your back. Someone comes in to rob a place, who or what do you think they`re going to take the first shot at, I can promise you they see the gun holder as their biggest threat.

I carry a little LCP, its small, lite, and very concealable. Looks like a knife in my pocket. It may only be a .380, but I can promise you when I empty 7 rounds of Critical Defense lead in their chest, they won`t be a threat anymore !

The other problem with open carrying is it might be off-putting to certain customers.

Archived