LOTP #71

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad to hear things are going good for you TJ

Back at the dealership to finish up. I noticed a hack job I did on a Rogue. Two fronts look like it was done whilst on the beach. Im about to redo it.

hackleberry finn. :dunno

better to catch it before it goes out the door

Glad to hear things are going good for you TJ

Back at the dealership to finish up. I noticed a hack job I did on a Rogue. Two fronts look like it was done whilst on the beach. Im about to redo it.

hackleberry finn. :spit

aww come on, be nice to Kats :lol:dunno

wow a college kid up this early??? how are you this morning HoPo???

Been working 7-3 so I get off earlier in the day. Pretty tired cause I can't sleep when its hot and our thermostat is downstairs where the main door is which leaks cold air in. So the thermostat thinks its cold inside and runs and we bake upstairs. And im sore cause I started p90x yesterday

I am back. After probably one of the worst months of my life. I am here. Gonna Make 2011 a good one. All fresh.

Well all fresh after the power is restored in the garage allowing me to get in my house.

how goes things with the missus? Getting anything settled?

Well, found out last night from her Autistic brother who called me from the yard. She was finally at her dads, with her new BF. Told her brother she sint coming back. I Have not been told anything by her. She wont answer the phone or text me back. Its been over a week.

So I shut her phone off :dunno I am not gonna pay for somin you dont want to use and go home and cheat on me.

As for the garage, its the only acces, the front door has double locks. One not accesable from the outside. Soooo, it was the holiday in for me last night after my 11 hour drive.

Archived