LOTP #71

Guest Malcolm E Boo
The film they use is the same film you use ?

Yes,, they are a Solargard dealer..

bad thing about this whole deal is I started there tint services over 10 years ago,, my name is all over there shop..

the only thing I haven't done is publically announced that I'm no longer tinting for them.... these guys are supposed to be my friends

There are no friends in business

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin
Are you a paying member of BBB??

BBB doesn't means crap... people think that if they call BBB, the biz will jump through hoops. That's nonsense.

No shop will refund the full purchase price either... they will fix the problem and be done with it.

as of 3 weeks ago Yes

BBB?

Better Business Bureau

Guest c5golfguy

Then if they call, you need to show proof you never did the job.

Have those customers come by your shop buddy. If you were 5'10 you'd be a baller :lol2 Hell, I'd be a baller to be 5'10. :lol2 :lol2

Guest Darknesswithin

Have those customers come by your shop buddy. If you were 5'10 you'd be a baller :lol2 Hell, I'd be a baller to be 5'10. :lol2 :lol2

thats whats killing me,,,

You know what I look like :lol2

Guest c5golfguy

thats whats killing me,,,

You know what I look like :lol2

Thats why I said.. get those complaining down in person and your passion for the job/personality plus your looks will help get everything worked out my friend. :lol2

Archived