LOTP #71

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello, Malcolm !

In updating the lists just now, Noticed Booms has dropped to 4th in wins, Me, You, then HoPo with 5 wins, then Booms !

Of course, the Runner-Up list is shaping up quite well..........

I think Booms has picked up his ball and gone home. :beer

I have been all or nothing in this, to be runner up so many times is quite unlucky really.

Just imagine my win total if I had not missed by one post just half of the time !

Guest Darknesswithin
No prob, Darkness, that sux, though !

The Customers have receipt from you showing in fact, you did the work ?

they have the reciept from that shop stating they got the tint work done,,,

they also see pics on my site of that shop and thats what there going by,, all have claimed to already talked to the shop staff and like I said they are denying they did it,, in other words they are pointing the fingers my way

Guest c5golfguy

Larry..

The first thing you need to do and do this TONIGHT... get those damn pictures off your web site with the other shops name on it. Any thing resembling you and their shop, get it down ASAP!

Secondly, ask those folks you're having a problem with to meet you at your shop and once they see you, they will know it's not you. Your charm and personality will come through and you'll come out ahead.

Third... I don't think its in the best interest to get into a p1ss1ng match with other tint shops in your small town area. It's already cut throat enough, the last thing you need is to get into a war of sorts with other shops when your shop is just starting out.

Hope it works out buddy, keep your head up, it wiill! :beer :beer

Guest Darknesswithin
Larry..

The first thing you need to do and do this TONIGHT... get those damn pictures off your web site with the other shops name on it. Any thing resembling you and their shop, get it down ASAP!

Secondly, ask those folks you're having a problem with to meet you at your shop and once they see you, they will know it's not you. Your charm and personality will come through and you'll come out ahead.

Third... I don't think its in the best interest to get into a p1ss1ng match with other tint shops in your small town area. It's already cut throat enough, the last thing you need is to get into a war of sorts with other shops when your shop is just starting out.

Hope it works out buddy, keep your head up, it wiill! :beer :beer

I'm working on that as we speak,, taking a break at the moment though.. I have HUNDREDS of pics I'm cutting

also I know it's not good to get into a pissng match but when someone says I'm calling the BBB that gets my blood boiling

I've already asked them to come back by and see if I'm even working there.. but as I said before the fingers are being pointed.

start up douche bags !! :lol2

That shop can produce pay records from where you were employed by them and paid by them at the time the work was done for these Customers ?

yeah thats a for sure way out... but once the call has been made it's up to me to get the facts together and prove my innocents

Guest c5golfguy

Are you a paying member of BBB??

BBB doesn't means crap... people think that if they call BBB, the biz will jump through hoops. That's nonsense.

No shop will refund the full purchase price either... they will fix the problem and be done with it.

Guest Darknesswithin
The film they use is the same film you use ?

Yes,, they are a Solargard dealer..

bad thing about this whole deal is I started there tint services over 10 years ago,, my name is all over there shop..

the only thing I haven't done is publically announced that I'm no longer tinting for them.... these guys are supposed to be my friends

Archived