LOTP #71

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin

fellas I'm in a pickle!! don't really know how to handle it without looking like the bad guy on this one...

let me try to sum it up in a few words..

I've been freelancing myself for the last 2 1/2 yr.... over the last 6 months I have been trying to seperate from one of the shops that I provided services for but alot of my pictures on my website have there shop in the back ground and it's been biting me in my rear lately,

I have recieved 4 emails over the last week starting on Christmas day from there customers (Not MINE) and (Not my work) but they seem to have been told that it is my work (coming from that particular shop and staff)..

I have explained to all of them that I haven't tinted anything for that shop in over a month! but it hasn't helped at all ! the customers still think I'm the one who did the work...

I told them that I would be happy to fix any of the issues they may have but I have to charge them for it..

problems are dirt and light gaps,

each customer stated that they talked to me personally and they know it was me that did the work,,, I asked them to describe what I look like and there response was I'm 5 ft 10, 200 lbs and scruffy looking..

my picture is on my website in several places and several different pics of me doing work are avaliable for someone to know who the hell I am and what I look like..

2 are threating to call the BBB on me if I don't refund there money immediately.

I have been talking to the owner of that shop and they are denying any wrong doing and that I better take care of that problem.........

sorry for yelling but WTF should I do before this really hurts me..

I'm going down in person to speak to the tinter which is 5ft 10, 200 lbs and owner at the same time sometime Monday after I finish my work..

I can tell you this my friends I don't have a cool head on my shoulders when I'm put on the spot (my biggest weakness) like this even if I know I'm in the right....

sorry again for the long post

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Hello, Malcolm !

In updating the lists just now, Noticed Booms has dropped to 4th in wins, Me, You, then HoPo with 5 wins, then Booms !

Of course, the Runner-Up list is shaping up quite well..........

I think Booms has picked up his ball and gone home. :beer

I have been all or nothing in this, to be runner up so many times is quite unlucky really.

Archived