GlobalQDP - 1st Use

Just did a 2009 2-door Maxima with this film and I have to say, I am VERY pleased with it! I think I might use this stuff for awhile.

I like it how it tacks/sticks so fast. I used to use 2 drops of J&J Before, and now i use 3 drops and it gives me extra time to position the film better.

Fair Disclosure: I am an Authorized Global Distributor.

These Global Automotive Films are the most consistently trouble free, durable and popular films we have ever sold in the history of our company. Within the continental USA, we have never processed (nor heard from our fellow distributors) of a long term failure of the product. Our customers love them.

QDP & CHP carry a lifetime color stable warranty.

Anyone who wishes to give the product a try, please contact your local Global Distributor.

-Howard

I used QDP for years and was very happy with it; and more importantly, so were my customers. There were a couple instances with color problems, but not before at least seven years had passed. Not too many people in this snowy/corrosive environment keep their cars longer than six years.

I switched brands, away from Global, for convenience. Jack was not the distributor in this area anymore, and the new dist. wanted COD, and cashier's checks. I don't have time for that!

Excellent film though. Shrinks nice, and applies easy.

Archived