Last Post Ho #59

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c5golfguy
This crown vic is kicking my ass! :cold

Other then that.. I'm straight.

154953_10150121595248976_505938975_7727265_4211209_n.jpg

Spray it with windex that has ammonia in it. Put a liner on it to hold liquid there. Scrape in 15 minutes and thank me later

WHAT EVER YOU DO < DONT DO WHAT HE JUST SAID. That car has felt edges, and if you melt the glue with the amonia your going to create 3x the work. Just stay the course with the solution and blades. Systimatically scraping like mowing the yard.

Cmon SSK....let junior have his fun!

"Follow me!" :lol

Only time I used the ammonia was on the back window and it didn't do a darn thing as far as helping me... but Larry's special tuff stuff worked awesome on it. Back windows came out perfect... first time shrink and install reverse roll.

Just the amount of glue on the windows after film was removed just wooped my ass! I mean, it took me probably 5 hours just to remove that crap.

Just the amount of glue on the windows after film was removed just wooped my ass! I mean, it took me probably 5 hours just to remove that crap.

Say, the next time You have that much glue to remove, try this. Alot of installers try to steel wool that stuff off... :cold

Spray with ammonia, bag it for 15/20 minutes, remove bag, respray and then scrape it with a 'lil chizler or something like it. It removes the glue much easier, and then You can respray and then steel wool it. :lol

Archived