Last Post Ho #59

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin

here's a couple,, this paint is really crazy,, looks totally different under every single light.. All these pics where taken on the SAME day, just different lightings and times of the day

they did the jams and everything, Fantastic job on the body work, this car had a million door dings.. Not anymore :lol

in the sun it shows alot of Red,, in the shade it looks like a Brandy/deep Wine ,,, when it's wet,, WOW,, pictures really don't do it justice..

it still hasn't been wet sanded and buffed yet, AND it's going back to them after Thanksgiving to be completely redone!

102_3037.jpg

102_3136.jpg

102_3132.jpg

102_3057.jpg

102_3052.jpg

102_2998.jpg

102_3041.jpg

Guest Darknesswithin
It looks a cool paint job and all that. But may I ask why you have gone to all that trouble on a Nissan 100NX and not a decent car?

just to clarify something for ya,, It's Not an 100Nx

it's USDM Nx2000, it has the SR20de from factory... the 100Nx is the European model and comes with a GA16de which is a turd! ,, BIG difference

also I'm a Nissan enthusiast and the Nx2000 is becoming very rare, not to mention they where only made 3 yrs. I have 2, ones a t-top and the other is a hard top..

go check out my Cardomain to see how far the car has come since I purchased it... out of 454 registered on the site , mine is #3 ... oh yeah plz support.

besides ,, This is my Corvette :lol

Archived