• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c5golfguy
didn't LSU beat Florida this year???

Who?? What??

dont start this crap again.

Well I am trying to learn.

My bad. Sorry buddy. I thought you were being a smart a$$. :dunno :inot

LSU is Louisiana State University and Florida is Florida. :lol2 College Football.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
didn't LSU beat Florida this year???

Who?? What??

dont start this crap again.

Well I am trying to learn.

My bad. Sorry buddy. I thought you were being a smart a$$. :beer:lol

LSU is Louisiana State University and Florida is Florida. :lol2 College Football.

Thank you.

I don't really do American Football so I need some help now and again when you shorten things or talk about scores etc.

The Doctor called a min ago and said they think there is a herniated disc in his neck. All sign show this, due to age they have to rule out menigitis and cancer. So as we speak they are putting him under to run the diagnostics via die in his spine and a possible CT. Once they confirm they will call me back and let me know they are rolling him into surgery. Been a tough morning guys. Thank god for the great parents I have. My mom stepped up to pay the 4k. Between them not wanting to do anything till I signed my life away. As Balzy put it, held him hostage. Also Made me sign %&$# like if he went into cardiac arrest not to revive due to brain damage. The first vet didnt due %&$#, refered me to the other and charged me 50 bux.

Ill keep you posted.

Archived