Last Post Ho #59

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came home from work last night and my dog looked like he was in pain. I took him outside, he wanted to comin, but he did his business and then ran back up stairs. Befrore I went to the gym, He couldnt seem to get comf, i thought maybe he had pulled or strained somin, So I have him an advil. Within 30 mins he was relaxed and staying in one spot. I checked his pupils, they were contracting and dialating. Came home from the gym and he was still spraweld out. He attempted to come see me when he heard the garage open but didnt get far. At this point he has no balance, cant bare weight and falls over. He ate last night but I had to feed him, He tried to get up in the middle of the night to get some drink, but couldnt make it, so when I heard him cry I woke and could tell what he wanted, he drank almost a full bowl of water. This morning he wouldnt even get up to go to the bathroom. I took him out and he just couldnt hold himself up. So I called Enpro, told em what going on and now I am leaving for the vet. I dont have any kids, so my 10 year old dog I have had since he was 13 weeks is like a child. I can only imagine a sick child feeling. This schit is killing me :chucks. Keep us in your thoughts guys. Ill update you soon.

Archived