True Black Cracking?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got some more True Black the other day and did several cars with it and one of the customers called me today and told me the tint is cracking...I have not had a chance to see it yet but has anyone heard of this or had an issue before?

It's got to be tough being new to film and disadvantaging yourself to hanging a film reputed to be fairly hard to work with. Until you see it you can't explain what the problem is. Check it out and let us know whether you're to blame or the film. Chances are even either way.

yea, you'll definatly have to see it to know. I had a guy call saying there was something on the film making it hard to see out. I go there to take a look and it turned out the guy was looking at the water stains on the outside of the glass. It kinda looked like over spray or something.

The only thing that comes to mind with someone describing cracking, would be if you left the liner on.

The only thing that comes to mind with someone describing cracking, would be if you left the liner on.

Well thats not the case...

You sure? :bingo

I had a dealer once call me about half a window not sticking to the glass. Talks of film failures issues, oh the world was ending. I get there... half the liner is stuck on the film.... wow

Archived