Closed My Shop

Guest xtremetinting

Guest xtremetinting

After window tinting since 1987, I decided to close my shop. with knees aching every day, the constant battle of crazy customers, and taxes getting higher and higher......it is all said and done now. I closed. I will still be doing vinyl signs and vinyl graphics but on the internet. I learned a lot on here and I am greatful for all of you being here. I know I did not post much, but I looked and read.....I want to thank each and every one of you on here. I will still come here and read all the "gossip" but at least at night I may be able to sleep without my knees killing me........Again, Thanks Everyone!

Guest Litespeeds

Sorry to hear about your physical condition. Maybe you should have considered hiring somebody to do the work. Just a thought. Good luck in the vinyl business.

Well, it sounds like you are doing something you want, kinda sad to see a tinter not tint, but hey, hurting knees would be a good incentive to quit. Good luck with the internet thing.

Hey xtreme try low weight nautilas type work outs to strengthen your tendons and ligaments,had that problem bad in elbows top and bottom ,tried Dr*gs sport doctor ,cordizone shots ,I was a gym rat forever so changed routine on arms and now I just ice them when they act up now,Surgery was the last resort ,thats when I did my own research :nope Dry shrinking a hard back glass always flares it up :thumb

Guest scotteac

Sorry to hear that. For the joint pain try Glucosamine Sulfate, I'm 37 and have been a hardcore powerlifter for almost 20 years and I take this stuff everyday. My shoulders started giving me trouble in my late twenties so my wife, who is a Pharmacist, told me to try the Glucosamine for a while to see if it would help. After 3 weeks I noticed the pain was not so intense, after 6 weeks I could max on my bench press and would have absolutely no pain. You can find it at any health food store and most Pharmacys carry it. Good luck!

Archived