Looking for bright - red relective film

Exact-oh where you been?

Call Richard at Solar Control Films in St. Louis 866 973 3456. He has some real nice red I think you would like. They have a location in Houston also ...... Phillip 877 989 3456. I'm doing classes at the STL location and am impressed with all the colors they keep is stock and I THINK they sell short rolls.

Cheers

Stan

......... don't be a stranger here :puter

Hey Stan!

I'm still tinting cars, but working both jobs now. I stop by td every so often, but usually don't bother logging in unless I post.

It looks like not much has changed. I switched to SunTek films this year as my main brand.

Thanks for the info. I will call tomorrow. I would like to get the film from Leo, an icon here at td, but I would like it for this coming weekend.

I have a customer requesting a custom job. I haven't done a custom since I started working two jobs. I will post pics if/when I get it done!

Hey Stan!

I'm still tinting cars, but working both jobs now. I stop by td every so often, but usually don't bother logging in unless I post.

It looks like not much has changed. I switched to SunTek films this year as my main brand.

Thanks for the info. I will call tomorrow. I would like to get the film from Leo, an icon here at td, but I would like it for this coming weekend.

I have a customer requesting a custom job. I haven't done a custom since I started working two jobs. I will post pics if/when I get it done!

Oooooooooooops, just noticed.

Is it toooo late?

%&$#.

No Leo. I haven't even had a chance to make any calls on this. Please contact me with price and delivery.

This job has been delayed, and might not happen until next spring. I haven't heard from the customer for two weeks, so I assume he either put the car in storage for the winter, or is uninterested in doing the tinting.

Time will tell.

Guest tintjam65
No Leo. I haven't even had a chance to make any calls on this. Please contact me with price and delivery.

This job has been delayed, and might not happen until next spring. I haven't heard from the customer for two weeks, so I assume he either put the car in storage for the winter, or is uninterested in doing the tinting.

Time will tell.

I might be able to help but it would involve bright red with no reflective look t it. Making it reflective red can be done through piggyback silver, but you probably don't want to install twice.

Archived