Today's Funny Story - Vent Here

So my day began with another 01 Camaro and the first one I did 2 weeks ago turned out well with not many issue however todays camaro kicked my a$$ big time! I redid the BG 4 times! Not so much an issue shrinking today, but getting the BG piece into the car and stuck to the glass, it kept falling off the window before I could squeegee it down.

Second, I go to do an 00 Silverado and decide to open my sample of EWF true black 20% and to my surprise, no film in the box, only an empty roll with no end caps either! Thought that was pretty funny. Called up EWF and got it resolved very quickly though!

The Silverado did not kick my a$$ though but I tell you what, that camaro got some cuss words out of my and made me even think twice about tinting haha. Glad today is over!

Time to :lol

had a customer call and discuss (I don't want to say argue because the numbers don't lie), that his 2010 accord we tinted yesterday in 35 onyx (36vlt 49%tser) is much lighter and much hotter inside than his 2008 accord that was tinted in 35 STD (38vlt 38%tser). How do you really explain they are imagining things?

had a customer call and discuss (I don't want to say argue because the numbers don't lie), that his 2010 accord we tinted yesterday in 35 onyx (36vlt 49%tser) is much lighter and much hotter inside than his 2008 accord that was tinted in 35 STD (38vlt 38%tser). How do you really explain they are imagining things?

TSER isn't the only affecting the cabin temperature. The color of the car and the interior for example, or if it has a moonroof.

TSER isn't the only affecting the cabin temperature. The color of the car and the interior for example, or if it has a moonroof.

He says the only difference is the 08 was dark red and 10 is black. Same interior, color and material. I think he's just used to looking through muggy looking and 3 years later probably somewhat purple STD and isn't used to how crisp and clear the new film is. He insists its lighter, but paper says otherwise.

Archived