Last one to post #46

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer
fock that.

You get pissy because I SIGHED about you guys gasping in every new thread and then and threaten to leave and bring up that site, then invite me to it?

I see the agenda now.

there is NO agenda ! and i never said a word about your sighs ... i did however get a lil pissed about the deleted posts . there was no threat to leave i am a member everywhere (tint boards ) and visit all daily .... i will no longer voice an opinion , it either gets misconstrued or taken way the phuck outta context ....

looks good slick ! :thumb

i guess we are stuck in the bar and posts will be removed if we phuck with the rookies ....

may as well spend time in the monster if i cant phuck with a rookie now and again ...
may as well spend time in the monster if i cant phuck with a rookie now and again ...

What the fock?

Every new thread you guys :D What the hell does that mean anyway?

The last guy wasn't even a rookie, it was just a new thread.

This has been going on for days and people have stopped posting in tint related threads because of it.

The last thread was just over the top, he wasn't a rookie and had a legit question. You guys started in with the :gasp 's and I sighed.

BIG f***ing DEAL, I SIGHED.

Then here it comes, "I'm taking my marbles and going home."

Now you are trying to turn this around on me, like I have done something bad to you, so you are going to go to another site.

In what context am I supposed to take this dude?

I did, here's my reply:

I'd really like to be straightened out. It seems like it's pretty damn easy to assassinate someones character for their own agenda.

What the hell did you guys would think would happen when you :cool on every focking new thread?

You were JUST WAITING for me to say something, the moment I did, you guys started this bullshit like I was some kind of tyrant keeping you from focking with newbies and now slayer wants to go to another site.

Give me a break! How am I supposed to react to this?!?!

Archived