LOTP #45

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gotta run to Home Depot and don't wanna. Damn that place... it always sucks me in and I'm there longer then needed and spend more then wanted.

sounds like wall mart to me. I hate going, I wanna punch people while i am there and i always spen 100+ dollars

I NEVER go to wally world without conceal carry. :lol2

i never carry mine on me. I always keep it in the door of the truck. I dont have a conceal license, but thats not what keeps me from holdin it on me. Its the above post. i would probably pull it on some one .... and you know the rule, you pull it you shoot it.

Guest c5golfguy
I gotta run to Home Depot and don't wanna. Damn that place... it always sucks me in and I'm there longer then needed and spend more then wanted.

sounds like wall mart to me. I hate going, I wanna punch people while i am there and i always spen 100+ dollars

i never carry mine on me. I always keep it in the door of the truck. I dont have a conceal license, but thats not what keeps me from holdin it on me. Its the above post. i would probably pull it on some one .... and you know the rule, you pull it you shoot it.

Yes sir... I've had to leave it locked in the car before.

Yes sir... I've had to leave it locked in the car before.

Archived