LOTP #45

For all of my Decorative film I use 6"x9" get one of them EZ -label machines I use the 1/2" white with Black print.and put the name of what film it is and place it in the corner,and in the other corner put your company's Info label as well............... :mad

I cant tell you how many jobs I look at and there is some jacked up looking sample some other company has taped up.No name or anything on it. :dunno

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c5golfguy
Installing a sample is a good soft sell technique :mad

Off topic question for you guys.... how much do you pay per kWh for electricity?

13 cents per kWh right now... willy_nilly.gif

For all of my Decorative film I use 6"x9" get one of them EZ -label machines I use the 1/2" white with Black print.and put the name of what film it is and place it in the corner,and in the other corner put your company's Info label as well............... :lol

I cant tell you how many jobs I look at and there is some jacked up looking sample some other company has taped up.No name or anything on it. :dunno

Good stuff right there Mikey.

Guest filmslayer
For all of my Decorative film I use 6"x9" get one of them EZ -label machines I use the 1/2" white with Black print.and put the name of what film it is and place it in the corner,and in the other corner put your company's Info label as well............... :mad

i write with white china marker on solar controll ,i dont do much deco ..

Off topic question for you guys.... how much do you pay per kWh for electricity?

Not sure Tint Wife,it is figured in the over all rent.Summer electric or Winter Gas it is the same every month.for the shop

or Do you mean at home ?

Not sure Tint Wife,it is figured in the over all rent.Summer electric or Winter Gas it is the same every month.for the shop

or Do you mean at home ?

Home..... shop is pretty consistant, billed separately from rent for us.

i write with white china marker on solar controll ,i dont do much deco ..

Slayer I mainly Do that with the Deco films as it shows more on what the finished product will look like.for example a frosted film on a 3/8" to 1/2" Glass with a higher iron content will appear more greenish,So once the frosted film is applied it will pick up a different look.Than if just taped on the glass.

But I do this with Solar Films but only if they want to pick one,and need to see what it will look like from the outside.

I put up 4 Different samples for the job I did Below.plus it was Bronze Tinted Glass.

So yea there are times that one would need to put a sample of film on the glass but rather rare........ :lol

NV-25-1.jpg

NV-35-1.jpg

or Do you mean at home ?

Home..... shop is pretty consistant, billed separately from rent for us.

I am Not sure,I am not the one that pays the Bills I will have to check.

Archived